|Company Location||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|Company Address||750 W Virginia Street|
At Aurora Health Care, we pride ourselves on taking care of our people. And not just our patients—we mean you, too. When you work at Aurora, you get the chance to work with a dedicated team that’s as passionate about the work as you are. Limitless opportunities for ongoing learning, career advancement, competitive compensation and a stable work environment. But more than that, you have the opportunity to change lives—including your own.
- Aurora is the largest private employer in Wisconsin, with 33,000 employees and $4.9B in revenue.
- We serve 1.2 million patients in more than 90 communities in Wisconsin and northern Illinois annually.
- Our integrated network includes 15 hospitals, 150 clinics and 70 pharmacies, home care, and behavioral health.
- We are dedicated to advancing medicine through our Aurora Research Institute—with more than 400 active clinical trials.
- Aurora is consistently named a Top Place to Work.
- We recently joined forces with Advocate Health Care, making us the 10th largest not for profit health system in the US; with 500 sites of care and 70,000 employees.
Diversity and inclusion matters at Aurora. We celebrate our differences and nurture an environment where everyone feels included. We know that when we reflect the communities we serve, when we embrace differences and bring our whole selves to work every day, we are working as one to build a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. We maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Current job openings at Aurora Health Care
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.