|Date Posted||December 4, 2020|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
- Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Learns to perform peer review of data.
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or Associate’s degree in Biotechnology from Madison College
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays