|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
|Address||312 Locust Drive|
Gentueri™ works with laboratories to improve the quality of results and laboratory efficiency by advancing the collection, preservation and processing of biological samples. Our small innovative company is looking for problem solvers that have a desire to improve our world. We need multi-taskers that work well in a team environment. Come talk to us about the following position now available.
Position Summary: The Production Technician sets up, organizes, and manages the production of products as assigned. This position is responsible for ensuring products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget, and up to established ISO standards and specifications.
- Implement and precisely follow all relevant standard operating procedures for assembling and producing products as assigned by the Production Manager
- Ensure a quality product is delivered quickly and according to safety, environmental and health procedures and regulations.
- Set up, start up, operate and shut down manufacturing equipment following procedures.
- Track and record inventory of materials used and product produced.
- Report any concerns to management that are related to completing assignments or manufacturing equipment malfunctions.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and report problems
- Determine any improvements and cost controls to the production process; make recommendations to management.
- Ensure standard operating procedures and health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience in an ISO accredited facility.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of quality systems and ISO Standard 9001.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Proficient with, and ability to learn, relevant computer applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good time management, communication and planning skills
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 40_lbs.
Apply with a CV by email at [email protected]