|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
|Address||504 S Rosa Rd|
Empirico, a human genetics-focused biotechnology company, is looking for a laboratory assistant to help with routine laboratory operations. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience working at a highly innovative biotechnology company and with experienced scientists that have a passion for finding novel approaches toward the treatment and prevention of disease. This is a part-time, temporary position and you will typically be asked to work approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ordering of reagents/supplies
• Shipping and receiving packages
• Inventory management
• Filing and organization of MSDS forms
• General laboratory housekeeping including dishwashing, autoclaving, and waste removal
• You will also have the opportunity to perform routine laboratory assays and reagent preparation and to receive training in these techniques, if required
• High School diploma or equivalent (B.S in molecular biology or related field is a plus)
• Previous experience working in a laboratory environment (experience performing routine laboratory assays and reagent preparation is a plus)
• Applicants must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Apply Online at: https://www.empiricotx.com/laboratory-assistant-temporary-part-time/