|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
|Address||645 Science Drive|
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Position primarily involves the safe and efficient manufacturing of API’s according to cGMP requirements.
- Kilo Lab and Pilot Plant manufacturing of APIs and intermediates.
- Demonstrate proper lab safety practices, and work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT, and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Work well in a team environment and be an effective member of a project team (PD through Production).
- Effectively operate production equipment.
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of production areas and all related equipment during each shift, specifically potent compound handling techniques.
- Provide support to the Managers and other team members, under a multi-shift manufacturing environment.
- Author and utilize a wide variety of written procedures, including batch records and OP’s with assistance from a supervisor.
- Receive and perform detailed work instructions.
- As a primary or secondary operator, be able to maintain accurate and concise cGMP records.
- Responsible for keeping inventory up to date during each shift, and purchasing raw materials for assigned projects.
- Work on problems of limited scope in which analysis of a situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Adhere to SAFC ethical and behavioral standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Become a role model for other employees through superb work habits and excellent occupational behavior.
- Work with highly potent / hazardous materials requiring the utilization of proper personal protective equipment which could include half/full face respirators, Saranex and / or Tyvek suits with powered respiration.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related Life Science
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent with 4+ years of pharmaceutical, chemical, or production manufacturing experience
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, strong work ethic, computer skills, multitasking ability