|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2019|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM, with extra hours as needed
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The scope of this job is to manage projects and initiatives within EFII. Projects include one-time or ongoing activities that will catalyze growth through expansion of existing business offerings, launching new offerings, or meet other needs such as process or space redesign. Responsibility of the role is to develop and execute plans while working with stakeholders to deliver to timelines on budget.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Direct and manage domestic project development from beginning to end. May be involved in regional or global project planning.
- Develop project plans and associated communications.
- Communicate project requirements, expectations, and outcomes to team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior management, clients, and stakeholders to define the scope, goals, and deliverables of the project.
- Estimate the resources needed to meet project goals.
- Manage changes in project scope.
- Develop contingency plans for unforeseen project problems.
- Monitor progress and status of assigned tasks and, if necessary, develop actions to bring assigned tasks back on schedule.
- Supervise project team members and facilitate the development of the skills needed by project team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts among project team members.
- Manage the actions of outside contractors involved in project activities.
- Interact with clients as needed to resolve questions or confirm assumptions during the project.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic minimum qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- BA or BS degree in science, food-related technology or industrial engineering
- 7-8 years of experience in project team management, experience in laboratory operations, sample handling and/or sample storage desired.
- Previous experience in managing staff required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship