|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Food Chemistry Testing:
What we do…
Analytical testing of foods, supplements, ingredients, and packaging. Includes work on: accurate nutrition labels, creating safe products and supply chains, and assisting with compliance with FDA and international regulatory agencies.
Instrumentation we work on…
- Flame AA
Position is Full-Time working Monday - Friday, hours of 7:30AM - 4:30PM, with some weekends and overtime.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Documents work, maintains study documentation and laboratory records.
- Independently able to use and perform basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Provides input and participates in project meetings.
- Performs peer review of data.
- Performs assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively completes multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Understands data generated.
- Recognizes deviations from normal results and inform Study Director, Principal Investigator, and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Identifies problems, determine appropriate actions, and implement solutions with support as appropriate.
- Able to adapt to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
- Able to identify critical steps in an assay.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Completes all required training courses.
- May train less experienced staff.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- ·Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree) Or Associate’s Degree in Biotechnology from Madison College (Madison, WI)
- 1-2 years’ experience in a laboratory type setting, preferred.