|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 28, 2019|
|Address||726 Heartland Trail|
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Associate cGMP Biomanufacturing
Catalent has an entry level Associate, Biomanufacturing position available. As an Associate, Biomanufacturing you will perform aseptic techniques within a clean room environment. You will learn to execute and properly document current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) activities. This is a second shift position offering enticing compensation incentives. Work hours are Wednesday to Saturday (4/10).
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, the biomanufacturing team executes and documents manufacturing activities at the highest caliber pursuant to our goal of delivering products and services of the highest quality to our customers in a timely manner.
- Operates cGMP Biomanufacturing equipment, including pH/conductivity, meters, mix tanks (SUMs), tubing fusers/sealers, filter integrity testers, peristaltic pumps, balances and Biosafety Cabinets (BSC) or Laminar Flow Hoods (LFH).
- Stages raw materials/components for use within cGMP Biomanufacturing.
- Supports Biomanufacturing staff with proper completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Production Records (BPR) and Job Aid (JA) revisions, deviation investigations and change control/protocol execution, by established due dates.
- B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field with no previous industry laboratory experience; or Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in related laboratory work. High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in related laboratory work
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, tuition reimbursement, discount corporate perks and other benefits too numerous to list!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process