|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Address||645 Science Drive|
Position primarily involves the safe and efficient manufacturing of API’s according to cGMP requirements.
- Kilo Lab and Pilot Plant manufacturing of APIs and intermediates
- Demonstrate proper lab safety practices, and work in accordance with FDA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, DOT, and other regulatory agency guidelines
- Must work well in a team environment, and be an effective member of a project team (PD through Production)
- Must be able to effectively operate production equipment
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of production areas and all related equipment during each shift, specifically potent compound handling techniques
- Provide support to the Managers and other team members, under a multi-shift manufacturing environment
- Author and utilize a wide variety of written procedures, including batch records and OP’s with assistance from a supervisor.
- Receive and perform detailed work instructions
- As a primary or secondary operator, must be able to maintain accurate and concise cGMP records
- Responsible for keeping inventory up to date during each shift, and purchasing raw materials for assigned projects
- Work on problems of limited scope in which analysis of a situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Adhere to SAFC ethical and behavioral standards as outlined in the employee handbook
- Become a role model for other employees through superb work habits and excellent occupational behavior
Who you are:
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent, but may substitute education for qualified field experience.
- Entry Level
- Attention to detail, self-motivation, strong work ethic, computer skills, multitasking
- Environmental conditions: Must be willing to work with highly potent / hazardous materials requiring the utilization of proper personal protective equipment which could include half/full face respirators, Saranex and / or Tyvek suits with powered respiration.
Job Requisition ID: 209773
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time