|Location||Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2021|
|Address||5485 Co Rd V|
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Associate Quality Metrologist at MilliporeSigma will perform general maintenance and upkeep of analytical instruments located in the Quality Control labs. This position manages existing service contracts and the onboarding and retirement of instruments.
- Conduct routine performance verification and preventative maintenance
- Manage the scheduling of routine maintenance activities and external vendor service visits
- Maintain service contracts for key analytical instruments
- Train employees on maintenance activities
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, or other Life/Physical Science.
- 2+ years analytical instrument maintenance experience
- Computer and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Project Management skills, including ability to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independently driven with outstanding organizational skills