|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
|Address||8551 Research Way, Suite 90|
PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose - to improve health.
PPD Laboratories offer the most comprehensive set of laboratory services available in the industry. Our services accelerate pharmaceutical development for small molecules, biologics, and vaccines, allowing our clients to make faster decisions about their compounds.
As an Associate Scientist, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to perform high-quality sample testing for key pharmaceutical clients across the industry. Your sample preparation and
sample analysis skills are an integral piece in helping PPD accomplish our goal of helping bring life-changing therapies to market.
Grow your career within the scientific ladder, pursue project management, or develop into a leader. These are just a few career pathways available once you become a part of the PPD team.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. It's not just talk, our award-winning training programs speak for themselves.
Join PPD in our relentless pursuit of excellence! If you feel your skills are a fit for this position - apply now!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
(comparable 1+ year) or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory authority, compendia and ICH guidelines
- Ability to understand and independently apply GMPs and /or GLPs to everyday work
with regard to documentation and instrument use
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks
- Ability to independently optimize analytical methods
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment with a team
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength, and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group.
For more information, please visit www.ppdi.com/careers.