|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2019|
Health Care Institution
|Address||945 N 12th St|
Works with senior biostatisticians to serve as a consultant on statistical methodologies for improvement and research projects. Prepares and analyzes data using appropriate techniques. Provides expertise to improvement, ongoing measurement, and research projects in achieving improved patient experience, improved patient health, and reduced healthcare costs.
- Develops and provides data, graphics, and/or documentation for providers, leadership, researchers, and others to facilitate analysis, interpretation, and appropriate reporting of projects within established schedules/timelines.
- Develops statistical clinical models under the guidance of senior biostatisticians. Selects and applies appropriate statistical techniques to analyze clinical and/or other related data.
- Performs statistical analyses, under supervision on complex projects, including; analytical methodologies, appropriate statistical sampling, statistical data interpretations, and reporting format and content.
- Contributes to project dissemination efforts. This includes writing and reviewing content related to methodologies and results in drafts of reports, posters, and manuscripts as well as creating graphics and tables.
- Develops and implements strategies as well as document and maintain consistent procedures for data processing, validation, and evaluation. Ensures data quality for documentation and dissemination.
- Assembles, merges, and transforms data from multiple sources and prepares it for statistical analysis. May develop programs to extract data from data sources. Advises data collectors and providers on techniques for recording data that best facilitates statistical analysis.