|Location||Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
|Address||5485 Co Rd V|
To stage, fill (manually or semi-automatically), cap, label and over pack liquid, and powder products per approved packaging specifications while utilizing all required safety equipment. Complete appropriate packaging documentation per ISO procedures and deliver products to inventory. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to fill, cap and label chemical products. Follow all quality and safety procedures. Support quality systems. Ability to train others and work in a team setting. Good time management and organizational skills.
The employee will occasionally wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and Tyvek suits, protective gloves, and goggles while performing in this position. You will also be standing for extended periods of time and repetitive movements throughout the shift. Also, in this position the candidate will be working with and in proximity of hazardous chemicals and human source materials. You may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. with lifting equipment. You will also utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma, GED or HSED required
- Chemistry or 6 months chemistry related work experience
- Read instructions and understand oral and written instructions
- Basic math skills including the metric system
- Learn SOP's/UOP's, cleaning protocols, work and conduct rules
- Learn to use safety equipment. Learn to use semi-automated equipment
- Eye-hand coordination. Small/large tool dexterity
- Legible handwriting, teamwork, communication skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to operate a forklift is preferred