|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Address||5313 Voges Rd|
Gentueri™ works with laboratories to improve the quality of results and laboratory efficiency by advancing the collection, preservation and processing of biological samples. Our innovative company is looking for problem solvers that have a desire to improve our world. We need multi-taskers that work well in a team environment.
Position Summary: Set-up, organize and ensure that products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to established ISO standards and specifications.
- Implement and precisely follow all relevant standard operating procedures for producing products as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- Set up, start up, operate, and shut down manufacturing equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials used, and product produced.
- Effective troubleshooting and documentation of production instrumentation.
- Proper use of aseptic technique within clean room areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in clean room operations.
- Knowledge and experience in aseptic techniques.
- Proficient with relevant computer applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Clean room experience.
- Bachelor’s in science
- Knowledge of quality systems and ISO 13485 standards.
- Manufacturing experience in an ISO accredited facility.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 40_lbs.