|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2019|
|Address||10101 W Innovation Drive, Suite 700|
About The Company
TAI Diagnostics is a biotechnology company focused on providing a non-invasive and highly sensitive test to monitor the health of transplanted organs in solid organ transplant patients. TAI’s testing and analytical services are offered through our state of the art accredited clinical reference laboratory in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin and staffed by a team of people dedicated to improving health outcomes.
The Customer Support Coordinator is the key liaison between clients and our company. This role interfaces directly with customers as well as cross-functionally with the sales, marketing, clinical laboratory and quality assurance teams to ensure the best possible client experience with TAI Diagnostics. The Customer Support Coordinator will assist with the commercialization of TAI’s analytical technologies, including the launch of new products, and will oversee operations of the customer support department. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage customer and technical support for the company
- Develop, lead, and facilitate customer training and other programs for healthcare professionals
- Be comfortable and able to work cross-functionally with multiple departments in order to best serve client needs
- Serve as the primary representative and contact person for TAI Diagnostics with key clients
- Build and maintain strong communication and excellent rapport with present and future clients to ensure broad, lasting satisfaction and buy-in
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure the utmost client satisfaction with the entire TAI Diagnostics experience, including identification of issues that may prevent clients from working with TAI Diagnostics, and troubleshooting client complaints and issues
- Comply with company policies and procedures, and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations
Education & Experience
- Outstanding customer service background with internal and external clients
- 3+ years of experience in relevant customer-facing functions, including: technical support, customer / client success, account management, customer support, and sales
- Candidate must have a track record across their work history of solving complex, cross-functional customer facing problems
- Bachelor’s degree required, life sciences is preferred
- Strong technical background in laboratory experience is preferred
- Past experience with diagnostic kits or services, transplantation market, clinical genetics, and laboratory practices is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM platforms required
TAI Diagnostics provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, with medical, dental, and vision coverage along with life and short-term and long-term disability. We also provide a 401(K) retirement plan with a company match and paid holidays and vacation. TAI Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity employer.