|Date Posted||October 11, 2020|
|Address||524 Genomic Dr|
Join one of biotech’s most innovative and successful companies!
Illumina is looking for an Enzyme Product Manager to join our Product Sustaining group at the Madison, WI site. Our team is responsible for guiding the activity that fuels Illumina’s sequencing and array-based solutions for analysis of genetic variation and function in fields ranging from cancer research to agriculture.
The Enzyme Product Manager will contribute to all things associated with product introduction and management for the materials manufactured at the Illumina-Madison site. Your efforts will be instrumental in supporting value-added process changes and/or product utilization changes to the current Illumina-Madison portfolio. You will also facilitate timely closure of product escalations.
Your workday will include coordinating with global and cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast paced organization as you set and achieve your own milestones providing global networking opportunities and exposure to the Illumina portfolio.
- Configure new materials as needed for new enzymes and library prep intermediates.
- Collect and analyze demand forecasts.
- Initiate and facilitate engineering records in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
- Provide technical and/or facilitation support for manufacturing process changes.
- Generate, edit, and review documentation associated with Illumina-Madison materials.
- Engage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure change documentation is accurate and complete.
- Participate in NPI core team and support enzyme deliverables.
- Collaborate cross-site on life cycle initiatives.
- Support all ad hoc product requests and escalations (both internal and external).
- Support QMS initiatives.
- Demonstrate effective communication style working with all levels of organizational structure, through multiple departments and across global sites.
- High degree of initiative and ownership, self-motivated.
- Proven history of delivering results while working with several different departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience.
- Experience with process and material change and configuration activities within an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP).
- Eager to embrace and advocate for change to drive quality and efficiency.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Preferred Skills/Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and cGMP requirements
- Knowledge of fermentation and enzyme purification processes
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent related technical certification and experience