|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins is looking for candidates within a commutable distance to Madison, WI to work 3rd Shift, 10:00PM - 6:00AM
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Performs any variety of glassware washing (ex. Picks up, rinses with appropriate solvent, stores properly, cleans pipettes, performs siliconizing) in all glass wash areas.
- Operation of glasswash equipment ( ex. Lancer washers).
- Documentation of glass wash cycle issues in glasswash logbooks.
- Maintain glass wash areas ( ex. Clean up, sweep, etc.)
- Provides work directions and technical advice to other staff members.
- Maintains Glasswash equipment and logbook documentation.
- Assist more skilled personnel with additional duties.
- May work flexible schedule based on lab glassware needs.
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area.
- Trains less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend mandatory training as required.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Two Year experience in laboratory setting preffered
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to read and write in English
- Ability to train less experienced staff
- Able to be trained to independently perform any variety of glassware washing in all glass wash areas
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work! We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.