|Date Posted||June 14, 2021|
|Address||6000 N Teutonia Ave|
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As the Global Product Manager, Biomedical Materials you will manage the Biomedical Materials product line and drive its growth through collaboration with internal (R&D, BD) and external (academic and industry) partners to identify, develop, and commercialize innovative technology and products for biomedical research. The Biomedical Materials product line consists of materials for biomedical applications including drug delivery formulation reagents and devices, bioinks, monomers, synthetic & natural polymers, and polymerization initiators & additives. Key focus areas for the Biomedical Materials product line include materials for drug delivery formulation, 3D bioprinting applications and polymer synthesis. You will be able to combine your scientific curiosity and your strong background in materials science and biomedical research to drive innovation, and product marketing. Further, the Global Product Manager will also look to recognize and cultivate technology areas that address unmet customer needs in Biomedical research and to develop meaningful revenue are crucial for this role.
Travel domestically (25% of time) and internationally (5% of time).
Who You Are:
- Ph.D. in Biomedical/Chemical Engineering, Polymer Chemistry, or Materials Science or related discipline
- Masters in Chemistry or Materials Science or related discipline AND 5+ years of product management and business development experience directly related to biomedical product line(s).
- Post-doctoral experience or MBA
- Ability to work with a variety of teams, including product management, marketing teams and operational professionals
- Technical understanding of the principles and techniques used in drug delivery formulation and/or 3D Bioprinting research
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with customers, present technical proposals, training, or reports, to all organizational levels inside and outside MilliporeSigma