|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2019|
|Address||8040 Excelsior Dr., Suite 402|
Are you dedicated to your customer’s success? Do you have a track record of helping them derive more value with web technology solutions? Are you passionate about constantly improving customer processes to deliver the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction?
Wellbe delivers patient solutions to top healthcare systems in the United States and we’re growing our team. As an Implementation Success Manager at Wellbe, you can use your planning and project leadership to guide our customers to achieve their goals with our SaaS solutions. As a trusted advisor and problem solver you can ensure they transform their programs to deliver the best patient care.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Understand the client's program vision and drive clients to successful execution
- Educate customers on digital patient engagement, and work to support a mindset shift to consumer-driven healthcare
- As a project manager, guide our customers as they implement the Wellbe platform
- Perform an analysis of our customers’ business processes to outline ways our solutions can enable best practices
- Plan and manage the roll out of new features to existing clients
- Track and communicate the progress of each project; you should be comfortable communicating both to internal and customer stakeholders
- As owner of the implementation process, continue to develop and shape the internal processes to ensure efficiency and scalability across multiple types of customer implementations
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and effectively use available resources to meet timelines
- Work with our product management and platform teams to continue to create better and faster ways of deploying our solutions
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, prospects, patients, and partners
- Build out and lead our implementation team as the company continues to grow
- Minimum three - five years’ experience leading SaaS implementations
- Background and understanding of the healthcare delivery industry
- Good customer engagement skills including verbal and written communication
- Strong project management skills with an ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Flexibility to simultaneously build and improve processes while managing implementations
- A strength for creating and nurturing new relationships with clients, mostly over the phone
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- A resourceful problem-solver with strong analytical skills, experience diagnosing customer and technical issues and troubleshooting
- Experience with Google Mail/Docs/Sheets/Slides or Microsoft equivalent products
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions; Salesforce preferred
- Passionate about healthcare transformation through information technology and enabling client success in everything you do to support them
This position is exempt and full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports into the Customer Success Management team.
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge, inspire and provide opportunities for personal growth. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance; life insurance; short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurance; generous family leave policy for maternity, paternity and adoption; paid holidays; self-directed Paid Time Off; flexible schedule; Growth Grant opportunity; on-site fitness facility; free parking and a casual dress code.
At Wellbe, we believe that a better, digitally enabled patient experience is key to transforming healthcare. Our mission is to unleash the full value of the technology to empower patients as partners with their healthcare provider to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable for them. Please check out our website for additional information about Wellbe, Inc.
Are you passionate about helping patients and clients? Are you energized by the idea of being challenged to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, growth environment? If so, then we want to talk to you. Please apply and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.