|Date Posted||October 21, 2020|
|Address||312 Locust Drive|
Gentueri, a biotechnology company located in Madison, WI is searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager. This role is responsible for selling products manufactured and distributed by Gentueri. First year earnings will be $50,000+ via a combination of a base pay and uncapped commissions, depending on experience. A ‘Hunter’ mentality with good prospecting skills are required for this position. The ideal candidate for this role is reliable, hardworking, high energy, and committed to perform the following tasks:
- Generate and grow new business
- Prospecting via customer references and internet searches
- Build strong customer relationships and close sales opportunities
- Determine customer needs and present service offerings that benefit the customer.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and performance goals
- Maintain and organize documentation of all client correspondence within our CRM software.
- Qualify inbound pre-sales inquiries and perform customer service functions
- Must be a team player with strong integrity
Ideal candidates must have at least Bachelors’ degree in life sciences, business, marketing, or related field. Relevant sales experience preferred. Prior inside B2B sales experience is strongly desired. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
If you are a results-oriented, go-getter looking for new challenges, consider joining the Gentueri team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Verona, WI
Apply with a CV by email at [email protected]