|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
|Address||2920 Marketplace Drive, STE 102|
ibidi USA, headquartered in Madison, WI is a leading supplier for functional cell-based assays and advanced products for cellular microscopy. Since its inception, the company has continuously developed innovative functional cell-based assay technologies utilized in academic research, applied testing, biotechnology, and pharma. With revenues growing annually at double-digit rates, it’s clear to see that the exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are the driving forces behind the excellence and success of ibidi.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the activities of the Sales Team in their sales objectives for the United States and Canada.
• Enter new customer data as well as update changes to existing accounts within the customer relationship management (CRM) software. • Coordinates the logistics of customer equipment demos as well as maintenance of the demo equipment.
• Oversees the daily international shipment of product to ensure timely deliveries to customers.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Effectively handle inbound customer calls and triage to appropriate territory sales representatives as neccessary.
• Provide territory coverage as a sales representative, when warranted.
• Potential for direct sales responsibilities, dependent on candidate.
• College degree (BS, MS, or PhD) in Science or Business-related field.
• Research lab, Customer Service, or Sales experience preferred.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suites.
• Authorization to work within United States without sponsorship.
Please send your resume to: [email protected].