|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
- Provides support for laboratory including glassware washing, equipment verifications, chemical and consumable management, organization, and disposal.
- Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Performs routine chemical procedures including sample and reagent preparation.
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project and laboratory staff meetings.
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members and provides support as needed.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Modifies established procedures within specified guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Learns to interact with internal clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-2 years of laboratory experience or Associate Degree in related field.
- 1-2 years of laboratory experience.