|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Â In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚¬ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
To supervise the activities of scientific and operational staff responsible for method development/validation projects and analysis of samples. Responsible for analytical data review, data management, and table generation, as applicable. All activities are conducted in compliance with appropriate SOPs, regulatory agency guidelines and in support of ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- May be required to assume responsibilities of Site Operations in the absence of the Site Operations Head.
- Schedules staff and assigns resources.
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates installation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and space, as applicable.
- Reviews data, as applicable.
- Prepares technical report for clients, as applicable.
- Reviews cost estimates; compiles and provides revenue and forecast information to appropriate Eurofins staff, as applicable.
- Assures staff compliance to SOPs and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff are trained.
- Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software.
- Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- May act as front line contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Science, or equivalent degree plus 5-6 years related experience and 1-2 years management experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
- Working knowledge of laboratory operations and an understanding of the technical aspects of the laboratory and/or computers and computer software systems.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the Unites States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship