|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
|Address||504 S Rosa Rd #200|
Endsulin (www.endsulin.com) is a cutting-edge gene therapy startup biotechnology company in Madison, WI. Our primary goal is to develop a gene therapy cure for type 1 diabetes for the 30 million people suffering from diabetes worldwide. Endsulin is located at University Research Park in the Forward Biolabs co-working biotechnology incubator.
Endsulin has an immediate opening for a full-time Research Technician to join the two senior scientists on its gene therapy research and development team in Madison, WI. The candidate should be motivated with excellent sterile technique and enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be primarily responsible for providing laboratory support including cell culture maintenance, laboratory maintenance and inventory, and assistance with running cell culture-based assays and molecular biology experiments.
- BS or MS degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline with 3+ years hands on laboratory experience performing mammalian cell culture
- Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture and well-practiced in aseptic technique
- Ability to closely follow standard operating procedures and maintain thorough records
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of working in a fast-paced small team environment
- Own transportation needed for occasional off-site experiments to use equipment at other facilities such as the UW-Madison
- Molecular biology experience
- Experience running cell culture assays
Endsulin offers a competitive benefit and compensation package, which includes health care, dental, and vision benefits. Compensation is dependent on the candidate’s experience.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and a list of three references to: [email protected]