|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
LEAN Program Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Foster morale and teamwork
· Maintains understanding of business unit processes and business unit trends.
· Drive related strategic initiatives that contribute to a more data and process driven culture.
· Identifies system or procedural improvement opportunities and participates in their implementation.
· Conceives, designs, and manages specific LEAN projects to an efficient and timely completion.
· Is able to work effectively in a matrix reporting structure.
· Works independently to support the leadership staff, while also:
o Providing reports and analysis of department metrics and management information
o Assuring procedures are documented
o Developing and/or improving standard functional process/procedures
· Interfaces with key clients to establish mutually important performance measures.
· Troubleshoot problems and provide input to staffing requirements and staff issues.
· Drives process improvement initiatives.
· Trains, mentors, and coaches others with data analysis and use of statistical tools and process excellence techniques.
· Enhances project management skills and techniques; is able to manage multiple priorities effectively and meet commitments in an accurate and timely manner
· Develops and communicates business cases to support recommendations for change and develops controls to monitor the progress associated with implementation of the recommended changes.
· Contributes towards a cohesive team environment.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong leadership, initiative, and teambuilding skills
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) or equivalent degree in life sciences or chemistry preferred
· Experience may be substituted for education. For example, a two-year Associate degree plus 4 years applicable experience with increasing responsibility may be substituted for a BS/BA degree.
· Trained in LEAN Six Sigma principles and techniques
· Green Belt or Black Belt certification (preferred)
· Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience
· Knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines is preferred.
· Proven organization, observation, and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with computers and software applications
· Enhanced experience with LIMS (preferred)
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization
· Demonstrate attention to detail; consistent accuracy
· Participate in implementing improvements in procedures
· Ability to report and present information
· Highly focused on People/Process/Client philosophy and orientation
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship