|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
|Address||645 Science Drive|
The Maintenance Tech 3 position will maintain and install equipment, facilities, and utility systems. This is a multi-skilled position that completes work orders that cross over traditional disciplines.
In addition, you will be providing leadership, expertise, and training to other department members.
2nd Shift - Monday-Friday, 2pm-10:30pm Pay $28 - $32 and hour DOE
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related maintenance experience.
- Electrical / Instrumentation knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair analytical equipment/instrumentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct VFD problems.
- Troubleshooting, designing, installing, and maintaining electrical power and control circuits up to 480 V.
- Using calibration equipment to calibrate or test all types of instrumentation.
- Troubleshooting and correcting PLC or controller problems.
- Troubleshooting instrumentation (flow, level, pressure, temperature, etc.).
- Troubleshooting and repairing heating equipment and systems as well as air conditioning equipment and chillers.
- Troubleshooting and repairing ventilation equipment (air handlers, exhaust systems).
- Understanding of and ability to use building management systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing production mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing fluid and vacuum pumps.
- Ability to fabricate or repair parts using machining tools (lathe, mill, shear, break, press).
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on boilers.
- Troubleshooting and repairing pneumatic control systems.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic power systems.
- Troubleshooting and replacing mechanical seals; bearings.
- Lifting 40+ pounds
- Climbing up and down ladders
- Bending, lifting, twisting