|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
|Address||726 Heartland Trail|
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
The Manager of Project Management will own and lead in the management and successful delivery of assigned projects and team located at the Philadelphia Catalent site. They will have line management responsibilities and act as a Senior Member of the site and global Customer Service Excellence (CSE) management teams.
The Manager of Project Management will focus on professionalism and Customer Service Excellence when working with all internal and external clients, and ensures the team follows same approach. An exceptionally high degree of independent judgment and analyses are needed to complete the responsibilities of this position as this will be a leading role in the development of strategic plans for the assigned function, the site and the Clinical Supply Services business unit.
This role will be based out of our site in Philadelphia, PA or Remote.
The Role/Job Duties:
- Under own direction, manage the department team and ensure the co-ordination and management of projects from award stage to completion for all aspects and elements of a project ensuring correct set up, planning, monitoring and execution are effectively managed and executed on time.
- Will recruit, manage performance, set expectations, develop and coach direct reports and other members of the site team.
- Ensure Team supports and delivers supply forecasts and any relevant information to drive S&OP and client management.
- Ensure all members of the team are trained appropriately for their roles and developed in line with organization directives and processes.
- Will mentor, develop and support members of the PM function and other functions both on site and globally as required.
- Is accountable for ensuring the financial elements of all projects including contract review, financial milestone management, budget tracking and oversight are adhered to and will support invoice query resolution and aged debt activities.
- Will lead and execute continuous improvement initiatives within the department and site.
- Educated to a high level, typically Bachelors degree level (or equivalent) in a related field or good educational standard with relevant practical experience.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a customer service or appropriate business-related area preferred. Experience in GMP related industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Clinical or Pharmaceutical Packaging highly preferred.
- Professional Project Management Qualification and/or Professional Management Qualification preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of systems – JD Edwards 9.1, WorkFront, ComplianceWire, etc.
- Excellent Time Management/Organizational skills and Interpersonal/Communication skills adopting a committed approach by self and team to providing a high level of customer service.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, adopting a right first-time approach ensuring the commitments are met in a timely manner.
- Ability to support individuals in the PM, CSE and other function teams both within own site and globally.
- Ability to identify departmental requirements, task set and assign workload and activities both timely and effectively. Ability to escalate effectively to senior management teams both with Catalent and site.
- Demonstrated professionalism including excellent work ethic, positive attitude and experience communicating with external clients.
We will identify candidates based on the following:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Join a high growth and fast paced organization with a people focused culture
- Global exposure, defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K