|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
Job Description Summary
A Manufacturing Engineering Specialist is in charge of working with purchasing and validation of analytical instruments and software. Work to develop, optimize and validate analytical methods, and provide technical support for the responsible for instruments.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Develop specifications and validate analytical instruments and software accordingly to current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements
- Ensure the technical support for the responsible for instruments and contribute to keep the instruments in the QC Dept in required condition at any time
- Develop and validate new and existing analytical methods
- Perform repair on instruments when required
- Recommend revision to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards.
- Study time, motion, methods, and speed involved in maintenance, production, and other operations to establish standard production rate and improve efficiency
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards
- Recommend modifications to existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- High school diploma or local equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering or a technical field
- Attention to detail
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Knowledge of validation work
- Technical expertise on relevant manufacturing themes