|Date Posted||December 4, 2020|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Laboratory Technician I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Reads, understands and follows management system requirements as relevant to responsibilities, including but not limited to requirements found in the Quality Manual, SOPs, Local Work Instructions and Methods which in turn ensures compliance with ISO/IEC 17025/AOAC ALACC requirements and relevant government regulatory.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Registration of incoming samples (as needed), maintaining a neat and accurate record system of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
- Enter the sample data into Eurofins eLIMS system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete laboratory testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner; ensure sample turnaround time goals are met or exceeded.
- Verify results and submit results to the appropriate personnel for transmission, in a timely manner.
- Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor.
- Maintain a perpetual state of readiness and willingness to respond to the queries and needs of clients, staff, and co-workers.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes “intra” and “inter” departmental employees.
- Promote the company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to the public and our customers.
- Continually strive to improve the quality of work we provide to our clients through existing and new technologies
- Identify non-conformances and out-of-specifications
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- May work with potentially hazardous substances.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time.
Work may require lifting of weights of up to 40 lbs.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work as required.
- May include second shift work.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens.
- Attention to detail a must
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- 0-2 years of laboratory experience with a High School Diploma
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Tuesday - Saturday, 8a,-2:30pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays