|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 1, 2020|
|Address||3030 Ohmeda Dr|
Role Summary:The Operations Manager is recognized as a subject matter expert, leads a very complex manufacturing operation, regularly influences senior management, and develops and implement system-wide strategic business plans for their manufacturing plant. Position leads people and is responsible for leading plant-manufacturing operations around GE Healthcare imperatives, and meeting all operational defined targets of safety, quality, delivery, cost and people.
- Driving operations team towards execution of Business Goals using Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Drive a culture that ensures outstanding compliance and adherence to product quality in all areas for the Quality Management System in GEHC. Ensure that the organizational design, functional expertise, and manufacturing process experience of the team is positioned for excellence.
- Formulate and drive the strategy for continuous improvement of material management, product quality and operations excellence.
- Ensuring sufficient capacity exists to achieve all customer commitments per the OPSI plan
- Improving SPAN and other customer metrics
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of production process Work Instructions and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specifications
- Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records and DHRs
Qualifications/Requirements:1. BS Degree in Engineering
- 7 years experience with proven leadership in manufacturing or supply chain role
- Proven track record to drive teams and cultivating culture to deliver on business and program goals
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.... must be responsive and take ownership of issues and drive solutions.
- Proven communication, coaching and interpersonal skills, at all levels of the organization.... able to energize and inspire.
- Team player able to work closely with a global team and open to sharing information and best practices with the team.
Desired Characteristics:Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master Degree
- Proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others
- Demonstrated leadership, energizing teams and project management
- Ability to successfully motivate and maintain high moral, employee involvement, safety and teamwork in an union environment
- Six Sigma trained with demonstrated ability to apply tools and process rigor
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Proven leadership skills (experience successfully managing people/projects/issues)
- Change agent with energy, passion & enthusiasm to drive change
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, teamwork & networking skills
- External Focus: Understanding customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, & the competitive landscape in the industry/function & considering the external impact of business activities & decisions on the external environment
- Inclusiveness: Energizing others by building a connection with the team through personal involvement & trust & providing feedback & coaching to help develop others
- Clear thinker: Simplifying strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions with speed & accuracy based on best available information & communicating priorities clearly & concisely