|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2019|
Health Research Institute
|Address||2900 W Oklahoma Ave|
- Assists in the design of and conducts research protocols in designated field of science. Disseminates research findings through publication of manuscripts and presentations to advance the science of the profession.
- Collaborates with project teams in developing and implementing research plans and protocols, conducting analyses, and preparing reports, abstracts and manuscripts.
- Responsible for proposing, investigating, implementing, reporting and teaching an improvement to cardiology care.
- Conducts research experiments and assures the validity and reliability of all collected data.
- Assists in design and/or modification of experimental and routine research and/or patient-related testing procedures according to the needs of the department.
- Performs regular scientific literature searches and maintains current and complete literature referencing.
- Submits grant application(s) to obtain research funding and manuscript(s) for publication based on research project.
We would prefer a MD or PhD degree as a minimum.
Doctorate Degree in Health Science or related field.
Required Functional Experience
No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Previous knowledge in the designated field of science is required. Strong critical/analytic thinking and ability to communicate effectively. Understanding of good clinical practices and the laws, regulations, standards and guidance governing the conduct of clinical studies and the preparation of clinical documentation in support of regulatory submissions. Understanding of various computer systems and databases. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experienced in developing and delivering presentations, reports, and business correspondence. Minimum of two peer-reviewed publications. Ability to interact on a scientific level with medical staff and other researchers. Demonstrated effective organizational and time management skills, professional communications, and conflict resolution skills. Knowledge or emerging knowledge of scientific methodologies, procedures, and basic experimental theories/applications.