|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
|Address||525 Verona Rd|
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a proactive, result-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to developing the next generation of transplant diagnostics products. As Molecular Diagnostics Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving marketing initiatives, product life cycle management, and leading VOC activities to support a portfolio of HLA typing products.
What will you do?
- Analyze market trends, customer requirements, and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation
- Lead new product development including voice of customer research, defining critical customer and product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding business and financial justification with ROI
- Create and communicating global launch plans including market segmentation, value proposition, commercialization strategy, regulatory strategy, reimbursement approach, competitive analysis, forecasting, pricing, and positioning
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop the right product to fill market needs and serve as the customer advocate interacting w/ functional partners including R&D, Program Management, Manufacturing, Finance, Customer Services, Quality and Regulatory
- Develop and deliver product training programs for internal and external customers (Technical Support, Field Application Specialists, Direct Sales & Distributors, Order Desk, etc.)
- Collaborate with Marcom to create product marketing collateral and content such as sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, brochures, on-line guides and other forums
- Assess and evaluate market and competition to help develop and deploy key messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team
- Manage total product lifecycle and use data to drive decision making to scope and prioritize new requirements or address defects/issues in the product based on business and customer impact.
- Assist with management of sales forecast with operations/planning to ensure proper inventory management of product line
- Assist with long-term strategy development and product pipeline portfolio management aligned with business strategy
How will you get here?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in genetics, molecular biology, immunology, or biochemistry required.
- MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product management preferably in healthcare/medical device industry.
- Knowledge of molecular typing technologies and their use and applications in histocompatibility and immunogenetics
- Experience in HLA field a plus
- Experience working in regulated environment and knowledge of ISO 13485, QSR and Design control requirements preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in fast paced changing environment with deadline and resource constraints
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time