|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
|Address||3329 Agriculture Dr|
Probiotics Product Managers:
• Develop new product concepts with branded customers, typically with a 6-12 month launch timeline.
• Own the product portfolio, pricing, and competitive intelligence for assigned markets and segments.
• Manage the product portfolio to ensure fit between customer needs, internal capabilities, and profit objectives.
• Build business cases for new product, product improvement, make vs. buy, and asset investment programs.
• Identify and lead initiatives to support growth of assigned markets and segments for the next 5 years.
• Develop guidelines and materials to aid the regional sales team in the selection and use of probiotics products.
• Define systems, tools, and capabilities needed to improve cross-functional business processes.
• Represent DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences in strategic industry associations.
• Interact seamlessly with customers and sales, marketing, business development, microbiome innovation, supply chain, manufacturing technology, and quality functions.
• 10+ years of professional work experience including 3+ years in a product management function.
• Prior work experience in dietary supplements, pharmaceutical, or CPG business.
• Excellent communication, planning, prioritization, and data analysis skills.
• Business savvy with holistic view of cash, cost, and customer.
• Ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Ability to influence others and build positive working relationships.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving business environment.
• Highly skilled with Microsoft Office 365.
• Willingness to travel globally up to 25%.
• Team orientation and a strong sense of humor!
• 3+ years of direct customer experience.
• MBA or advanced degree in marketing, business, engineering, microbiology or related field.
• Proficiency in SAP, Salesforce.com, and Tableau.
• Certification in Six Sigma or Lean.
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways of digitally connecting to new tools that enable active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, act like an owner and partner with customers in our journey.