|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
|Address||1060 Teel Court|
This position is responsible for maintaining safety, quality, and production rates on the Industrial Pipe manufacturing floor. This person will be the person of responsibility during weekend operations for all scheduled employees. Openings for E2 12 hour shift (7pm-7am)
Primary Functions & Duties:
Operate assigned equipment and support manufacturing as a technical leader to achieve production metric goals.
- Adjust and perform material changes as needed to produce the scheduled product on the assigned production equipment.
- Perform set up, start up and shut down according to established operating procedures.
- Analyze problems, determine corrective needs, and take appropriate action.
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance on machines and equipment, as determined by Preventative Maintenance (PM) assignments.
- Work with new and existing employees to develop operating skills and techniques. To include troubleshooting and manufacturing best practices.
Production Scheduling, Execution and Quality
- Coordinate daily work assignment of personnel.
- Review daily com logs, data & reports in systems such as VM & Teelios
- Participate in MRB, Non-Conforming Material (NCMs) issues & Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions.
- Assist cycle count, Work in Progress (WIP) reporting, raw material inventories
- Provide backup support for Industrial Pipe Supervisor
Knowledge & Experience:
Reading, writing, communication, and math skills at a level normally found in high school graduates or equivalent preferred. Technical certificate and/or Associate Degree in Industrial field or equivalent preferred.
Must be capable to perform or learn the position of Operator Packer and Operator Technicians I & II. Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite and basic computer skills highly recommended. Require 3-5 years of experience in a production or plant technical role or line maintenance/setup environment.