|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2019|
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
|Address||N4335 Temkin Rd|
Under the direction of the Quality Manager, the QA Specialist supports and coordinates quality assurance functions to the requirements of the current ISO 9001 Standard, NACD Responsible Distribution Code and the CCI Quality System processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Support the Quality Department in the implementation of CCI’s Quality Assurance programs to ensure that policies, procedures, specifications, ISO 9001 standards, regulatory/safety, and other quality system requirements are consistently followed.
- Support and direct customer audits of the CCI facilities and products as directed and support Regulatory personnel during government inspections as needed.
- Develop and execute an internal auditor program, including training and development of internal auditors in compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Conduct or assist with product inspections and investigations both internally and externally.
- Must be proficient using all Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat.
- Complete government and customer quality surveys/claims certificates.
- Prepare basic quality plans as required.
- Provide technical and quality support to all CCI manufacturing facilities in the areas of production, lab services, new product/process development, and problem solving.
- Assist and direct other aspects of the quality management system as directed by the Quality Manager and management.
Education/Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Requires an associate or bachelor’s degree in physical science or engineering discipline and a minimum of three years of related experience; or three to five years of progressively responsible related QA experience; or a combination of education or experience that meets job requirements.
- Computer and software proficiency, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Must be willing to travel primarily domestically in support of internal and supplier management auditing programs (< 10% of time).
- ASQ certification in a quality discipline (e.g., Technician, Auditor, Engineer) a plus or willingness to achieve such certification once in this position.
- Solid understanding of continuous improvement methods, and problem solving techniques as well as an understanding of Quality Systems.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational skills, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate to personnel at all levels, excellent record keeping skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency in satisfying internal and external customer needs.
CCI offers competitive benefit programs such as cost sharing health and dental insurance, employer paid life and disability, employee funded FSA and 401k with a 6% company match and 3 year vesting schedule. We have a flexible work schedule and casual dress atmosphere. In addition to base pay, there are opportunities to earn quarterly bonuses.