|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2020|
|Address||504 Rosa Road|
FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics is a leading developer and supplier of human cells used in drug discovery, toxicity testing, stem cell banking, and cell therapy development. We partner with innovators from around the world to combine biologically relevant human cells with the newest technologies to drive advancements in medicine and healthier living. Our technology can be used to create induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from anyone and followed by the powerful capability to develop into virtually any cell type in the human body. Our proprietary manufacturing system result in inventoried iCell® products and donor-specific MyCell® Products in the quantity, quality, purity, and reproducibility required for drug and cell therapy development
We are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst – III - Life Sciences to support our continued growth and on-going development projects. Qualified individuals need have the capability, and to be inspired to support the development of life science (non-cGMP) products and tools to support research endeavors. We aspire to improve the quality of life through our efforts. In return we provide development and support to enhance your career using cutting edge iPSC technology.
In this highly critical and visible role you'll provide quality control services and support quality initiatives, ensuring implementation of Quality Management Systems, and compliance with applicable product performance standards and guidelines. If you aspire to be a key influencer in creating and maintaining a culture of quality, compliance, and cost initiatives, we offer an exceptional and unique opportunity to fully develop your career potential.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
Essential Job Functions
- Liaise with project teams to perform technology transfer for quality control (QC) test methods
- Perform QC release testing on cell and media products
- Perform studies to qualify QC test methods.
- Draft and execute product stability protocols.
- Write/review/revise SOPs related to quality control testing including test methods, equipment use, maintenance and calibration.
- Assist in the ordering of lab supplies and maintenance of lab equipment, as required.
- Assist in tracking and trending of QC data, deviations, OOS, & CAPAs.
- Strictly adhere to SOPs and Good Documentation Practices
- Perform technical reviews of raw data prior to audit by Quality Assurance.
- Document laboratory deviations and investigations.
- Support CAPA and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other job functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline such as but not limited to cell biology, biochemistry, or microbiology
- 5 years of relevant quality control experience to include test method development in flow cytometry and qPCR, with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
- Experience with MEA and impedance measurement a plus.
- Experience in cell culture including aseptic technique required.
- Demonstrated organizational; problem solving; decision-making; communication (oral and written); and influencing skills – dealing with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency with MS office suite of products.
- Ability to perform basic scientific math.
- Experience with Good Documentation Practices.
- Functional proficiency with an electronic Quality Management System
- Able to work at a computer for extended periods of time.