|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
Research Analyst - In-vitro Metabolism
Do you have hands-on experience in a laboratory setting? Interested in Cell Biology? Molecular Biology? Have HPLC or LCMS experience? Interested in In-vitro Drug Metabolism? Come join the leading global Contract Research Organization (CRO) for Drug Metabolism!
We have a great opportunity for an In-vitro Research Analyst in our Drug Metabolism group in Madison, WI. Covance's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work. Help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
In this role, you will conduct all work in compliance with appropriate company standards, GLP, GCP, GMP (where appropriate) and regulatory guidelines specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop competent basic laboratory skills to support duties in primary area of work
- Sets up and performs appropriate analyses in primary area of responsibility based on the study protocol and in conjunction with the study team.
- Participate in study protocol reviews
- Participates in study meetings (i.e. pre-initiation meeting)
- Maintains study documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Reviews own work for overall accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and soundness of technical judgment
- Deliver results within agreed timeframe
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment and perform routine maintenance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in natural sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, etc.)
- Experience may be substituted for education
- Hands on experience in a general laboratory setting
- Experience using laboratory equipment including pipettes, balances, centrifuges, incubators, etc.
- Knowledge of various analytical techniques including but not limited to absorbance, fluorescents, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), mass spectrometry, PCR, Cell Culture etc.
- Experience preparing biological samples and performing extractions