|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2020|
|Address||5520 Nobel Drive, Suite 100|
Job Title: Research Associate
Job Summary: Research Associate assists with and conducts biological laboratory experiments and manufacturing procedures within well-defined guidelines. Projects within scope include cell culture, assay development, and manufacturing of biomaterials. Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to learn and contribute.
- Execute on experimental plans; gather, prepare, and analyze data.
- Work at the laboratory bench and in an office environment.
- Operate laboratory equipment; contribute to laboratory maintenance.
- Manufacture product, following standard operating procedures and document process as trained.
- Perform quality control assays following standard operating procedures and document process as trained.
- Perform a variety of assays, tests, and studies of a routine and non-routine nature.
- Culture mammalian cell populations following standard operating procedures under BSL II conditions.
- Document research and development activities according to standard company practices.
- Perform calculations and statistical analysis of research data; collate and share results; maintain detailed experimental notes.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions.
- Maintain internal laboratory databases.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software suite.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Some weekend work may be required for maintenance of cell cultures.
Associate or Bachelor degree in biology, or a related scientific discipline, with a minimum of two years prior laboratory experience.
- Documented training and experience in aseptic technique.
- Experience performing mammalian cell culture, with preference for stem cell culture.
- Experience with molecular analysis methods, next-gen sequencing, bioinformatics, or computational analysis.
- Ability to work at lab bench, biosafety cabinet, or fume hood for extended periods of time.
- Ability to wear standard laboratory protective gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
Stem Pharm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.