|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 22, 2019|
|Address||10101 W Innovation Drive, Suite 700|
As a successful Account Manager, you will increase laboratory sales revenue through market penetration and promotion of TAI Diagnostics portfolio of cfDNA surveillance services. You will interface with cardiologists and other hospital personnel on the transplant team. The successful Account Manager will bring technical expertise combined with strong people skills and business savvy. You will interface with our marketing team, providing customer feedback and guidance in the development of our marketing programs and materials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by the Director of Sales, including submission of accurate quarterly forecast and forecast updates as requested on a timely basis.
- Manage a sales territory
- Develop, communicate and implement account growth strategies.
- Proactively pursue and follow-up on sales opportunities for post-transplant surveillance
- Prepare and present impactful company presentations and business solutions in a professional manner
- Establish credibility with leading transplant cardiologists and other members of the transplant team
- Participate in seminars, tradeshows and events nationally
- Able to navigate complex selling situations
- Manage customer data in the CRM
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Science Degree
- 3+ years’ experience selling laboratory services, molecular diagnostics, device, transplant or biotech products required.
- Live in major metropolitan area
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
- Skilled using CRM applications
- Ability and experience to sell technically complex products to physicians and other clinical personnel
- Expertise with demand creation in a large geography
- Experience with customer base within territory is a plus
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong time and territory management skills
TAI Diagnostics provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, with medical, dental, and vision coverage along with life and short-term and long-term disability. We also provide a 401(K) retirement plan with a company match and paid holidays and vacation. TAI Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity employer.