|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
|Address||645 Science Drive|
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Research Solutions Pharma Sales Associate (PSA) is responsible for collaboration and execution of MilliporeSigma sales efforts at a large pharmaceutical customer. The PSA will work closely with the respective Account Manager and Specialists who will work as a team to determine and assign appropriate activities and opportunities to help in meeting or exceeding all sales objectives.
- Handle all inventory management of the onsite stocking/supply centers that serve the scientists
- Ensure all marketing and branding material onsite is up-to-date and support customers in requests, conflict resolution, etc.
- Spend 3 to 4 days a week on site with the customer, based in Northern Suburb of Chicago, at Account Manager’s discretion
- Lift up to 30lbs
- Stand, bend, twist
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Genetics, Biotechnology, Pharmacology OR related field of study
- 2+ years of life science or chemistry research and/or related laboratory experience
- Master’s Degree or higher-level education
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including verbal and written
- Highly organized with effective time management and project management skills
- Proven history of thinking creatively to attract and retain customers in order to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience with utilizing social media to network and connect with customers and key thought leaders
- Experience with SAP and CRMs
- General understanding of the scientific research marketplace and market business trend
- Documented history of working affectively as part of a team
- Basic business acumen with the ability to organize and analyze data effectively