|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2020|
|Address||726 Heartland Trail|
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
The Quality Control (QC) team is responsible for testing products, raw materials and the manufacturing environment to ensure the Safety, Quality, Identity, Purity and Potency produced by the Catalent Madison Biologics facility.
The Senior Associate, Quality Control will work a Monday- Friday 8 am - 5 pm shift.
This position requires a variety of skills necessary for biotech company operations. Perform routine testing of process samples, raw materials, finished products and stability samples, while adhering to SOPs and working in a cGMP compliant environment. Position will Analyze and interpret results in written and oral format. Additionally, this position will support Preventative Maintenance and basic Laboratory maintenance activities while maintaining a GMP quality system. Other duties will include data review/archiving, database entry/review and contributions to process improvement initiatives.
This position will help drive Patient First culture in the team and across teams. The Sr. Associate, Quality Control will ensure products, raw materials and the manufacturing environment meet the highest standards for compliance.
- Accurately performs analytical testing following SOPs
- Assists in developing and qualifying/validating analytical methods as necessary
- Reviews and verifies analytical data and reports, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Performs general lab housekeeping, including cleaning/sterilizing of lab and lab materials, disposal of trash and recyclables, autoclaving, ordering and stocking supplies, etc.
- Accurately completes routine and preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Actively participates in team meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- M.S./M.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with no prior experience; or
- B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 3 years’ experience in related laboratory work; or
- Associates Degree/Certificate/Diploma in laboratory science with minimum of 4 years’ experience in related laboratory work
- Experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting sequencing techniques
- Aseptic technique experience
- Mammalian cell culture experience is preferred
- Preferred – HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, HPLC, cIEF and ELISA experience
- cGMP documentation practices
- Experience writing standard operating procedures
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Fast tracked career growth, with annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives including yearly incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, Catalent corporate discount perks, paid volunteer time off program and other benefits too numerous to mention!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process