|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2020|
|Address||726 Heartland Trail|
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
The Senior Project Manager position requires a variety of skills necessary for project management in the pharmaceutical industry. The position is expected to possess a thorough understanding of laboratory procedures and technologies associated with the life sciences.
The Senior Project Manager’s basic purpose is to provide project management and leadership of assigned projects that may be complex and reside within multiple business lines or may cross multiple Catalent sites in coordination with business development, operations, and quality assurance to ensure the highest level of client service.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, the Senior Project Manager Collaborates with and leads teams to drive the development and supply of products to enhance and improve the lives of patients. Project Management is dedicated to partnering with clients at every level to focus on the needs of patent first.
- Drives project management excellence within a site
- Coaches across project management team
- Has demonstrated, proven ability and an establishes track record managing multiple strategic projects
- Responsible for identifying best practices and coordinate efforts to improve existing or develop new value-added processes and solutions
- Manages cross-functional, multi-site activities for a portfolio of complex projects
- Identifies customer requirements, evaluates and optimizes time and resources to carry out the various stages of the project
- Bachelor of Science in a scientific discipline with preferred knowledge of molecular and/or cell biology
- 7+ years of experience in project management, pharmaceutical industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP or PM certification / course work preferred
- Knowledge of drug development and commercial pathway
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Fast tracked career growth, with annual performance review and feedback process
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives including yearly incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, Catalent corporate discount perks, paid volunteer time off program and other benefits too numerous to mention!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process