|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2019|
|Address||8040 Excelsior Dr|
Are you a marketing ninja with proven success showcasing the value and benefits of a product’s capabilities to a target market? Do you enjoy working at the intersection of user needs and product value? Are you a storyteller that can tailor messaging to business and technical audiences? Are you seeking your next challenge: to evangelize a transformative software product that can help patients have better experiences with their care? Would an opportunity to join a ninja team at a fast-growing software company that’s changing healthcare appeal to you?
If so, Wellbe may have a role for you. As our Solutions Marketing Manager, you will lead our campaign to showcase the value we deliver and accelerate market adoption. The right candidate for this position is a self-starter, savvy with buyer persona mapping, positioning, is analytical and data-driven, possesses excellent visual and writing skills, thrives working with teams and has a desire to excel every step of the way. As part of the Product Management group, the Solutions Marketing Manager will advance Wellbe’s product messaging - how we solve pervasive healthcare challenges - and work with Demand Generation to build the right assets, and support key sales enablement initiatives. Above all, the role requires the right attitude – an openness to learn, the desire to grow personally and professionally, and the drive to produce outstanding communications.
Your specific duties will include the analysis of the buyer, creation of product marketing collateral that align to the buyer journey and showcase Wellbe's product capabilities and strengths. These assets will be used throughout our demand generation programs and sales process where we will track results and continue to improve on a regular basis. You will be able to develop and build rapport with our sales and marketing team and work closely with product management to inform our road map and drive successful product launches.
The brilliant work we need you to be great at ...
- Be an effective team member through continuous communication, collaboration, reliability, accountability, flexibility and commitment
- Drive the creation and refinement of differentiated product and solution positioning and messaging that resonates with our target market
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that build awareness, engagement and product adoption with buyers that are ready in our target segments
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Partner with Product Management to develop and drive product launch plans and life cycle management experience; plan and manage communications associated with all our product releases
- You will be the expert on your buyer personas and their buying criteria, understand the planning and decision-making cycle
- Establish and manage public and market analyst relations through the development of case studies and white papers
- Collaborate with account teams on sales enablement and prioritization of needs to grow sales and improve win-rate
- Work with Marketing to develop monthly and quarterly program plans that will ensure we hit our pipeline and revenue goals
- Able to set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy to the entire organization
The skills and experience we are looking for in you ...
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business
- 5+ years experience in product management with SaaS software
- Background in healthcare is a big plus
- Good at synthesizing takeaways from fast-moving design and product discussions to shape messaging strategies and plans
- Must be strong at defining and conveying value of software products
- Deep analytical and fact-based decision-making skills
- Able to set plans and meet deadlines through iterative projects
- Can achieve successful results in a fast-paced, loosely structured, start-up environment
- Is an exceptional collaborator able to work effectively and cross-functionally with teams
- Detail-oriented and closed loop approach to program management
- Above all, is recognized as a highly effective visual and written communicator
- Skilled with an assortment of communication tools (Adobe-related, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.) to get deliverables done (independently and with graphic designers)
This position is exempt and full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports into the Product team.
The benefits Wellbe provides ...
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge, inspire and provide opportunities for personal growth. Highlights include health insurance; Company-provided life insurance, short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan; Company's stock options; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurance; generous family leave policy for maternity, paternity and adoption; paid holidays; self-directed Paid Time Off; flexible schedule; professional development (Growth Grant) opportunity; on-site fitness facility; free parking and a casual dress code.
The company ...
At Wellbe, we believe that a better, digitally enabled patient experience is key to transforming healthcare. Our mission is to unleash the full value of the technology to empower patients as partners with their healthcare provider to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable for them. Please check out our website for additional information about Wellbe, Inc.
The application process ...
So, you are energized by what you read and you want to apply? Super! Please apply and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.