|Location||2800 Woods Hollow Rd, Fitchburg, WI|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
|Address||2800 Woods Hollow Rd|
JOB OBJECTIVE: Involved in the scientific leadership of the company, i.e. management, mentoring, consensus building and/or act as technical expert in multiple areas of specialization. Apply scientific leadership to individual R&D Projects. Ability to execute and champion innovative research for nucleic acid purification product development. Formulate an overall project strategy for experimental design in the context of experimental results and scientific literature.
1. Ability to suggest novel and innovative approaches in nucleic acid purification.
2. Independently develop project plans and manage project timelines.
3. Capability to lead others on group projects.
4. Communicate problems, ideas and suggestions to appropriate person or group.
5. Recognized as scientific expert in multiple areas of specialization and provide scientific leadership.
6. Primary author for contributions to internal technical literature, abstracts, patents or journal articles.
7. Contribute to preparation or evaluation of patents.
8. Work at bench.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. BS degree in a scientific discipline with 12+ years post graduate experience.
2. MS degree in a scientific discipline with 6+ years post graduate experience.
3. PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 0-3 years post graduate experience preferably in an industrial research and/or development environment.
4. Strong working knowledge of nucleic acid purification and molecular analysis tools.
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
3. Ability to operate a computer.
Click here to learn more & apply today!