|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
|Address||2800 Woods Hollow Rd|
JOB OBJECTIVE: Promega R&D is recruiting a highly motivated PhD-level biologist to be part of a team focused on developing novel technology platforms for drug-target engagement in human cells. This role will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and will contribute to the generation of intellectual property, products, and publications. Qualified candidates will bring fundamental knowledge of oncogenic signaling pathways and drug pharmacology in a cellular environment.
1. Primary author for contributions to internal technical literature, abstracts, patents or journal articles.
2. Contribute to preparation or evaluation of patents.
3. Communicate problems, ideas and suggestions to appropriate person or group.
4. Direct others on a designated project.
5. Independently develop project plans and manage project timelines.
6. Recognized as scientific expert in multiple areas of specialization and provide scientific leadership.
7. Ability to suggest novel and innovative approaches.
8. Work at bench.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. BS degree in a scientific discipline with 12+ years post graduate experience.
2. MS degree in a scientific discipline with 6+ years post graduate experience.
3. PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 0-3 years post graduate experience preferably in an industrial research and/or development environment.
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
3. Ability to operate a computer.