|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2019|
|Address||10400 W Innovation Dr Ste 200|
FUJIFILM TeraMedica, Inc., a global healthcare informatics company based in Milwaukee, WI, is the leading provider of vendor neutral, enterprise-wide solutions for unrestricted medical image management. For more information please visit www.fujimed.com and www.teramedica.com
Senior Software Test Development Engineer
You mastered the Rubik’s cube when you were eight, built your own computer at 10, and re-wrote the software for your Mom’s programmable coffee maker before you even finished elementary school. Mom might not have been thrilled with you messing with her coffee maker but we really like that about you!
You are innovative, curious and unstoppable. So are we! We are working on some amazing products here at FUJIFILM TeraMedica and we are looking for an amazing Senior Software Test Development Engineer. We all know that is you so what are you waiting for? Show us your test and test development skills.
Seriously though, it’s hard work but it’s also quite rewarding. Just like us!!!! We like to have fun but we also like to work hard because we have a passion for the contribution our products make in the world of healthcare. If you want to work on something that makes a difference and doesn’t end up in the landfill after six months, FUJIFILM TeraMedica would like to hear from you.
Who we are…
We are a team of highly motivated software and test engineers who have a thirst for creating the most innovate medical informatics software in the known universe. Ok, maybe not the Universe but definitely in the world!
What we need…
FUJIFILM Teramedica is looking for a Senior Software Test Development Engineer to participate in the creation of our enterprise level product. You have a history of writing code to test software on innovative products. You need to be a self-starter, detail-oriented and a critical thinker.
And look at all the really cool things you get to do!
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and maintain automation framework for UI tests.
- Create continuous integration tools and performance tests of web application.
- Review, collaborate and recommend on automation processes and frameworks.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Microsoft Test Manager 2015.
- Responsible for maintaining the continuous automation infrastructure.
- Design, build, and deploy effective and reliable test automation solutions.
- Create tools to increase efficiency.
- Execute functional, stability and performance tests.
- Analyzes and understands each product’s environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications being tested.
- Sets up test environments.
- Designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automated scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; applies expertise and understanding of issues that may arise around automated/load testing and assists in researching and providing solutions to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as engineering.
- Two – Five years of experience with Web Development, Web Performance testing tools.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with manual testing.
- Experience in source control systems and configuration management.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple activities with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with minimal directives to achieve goals.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 25% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.