|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Address||3301 Kinsman Blvd|
What we do…
Serve the industry by testing food contaminants, food pathogens testing and research, challenge studies and process validations, on-site consulting (i.e. risk assessments), and HACCP training.
Sign – On Bonus – Any candidate hired to a Madison, WI Microbiology position in March 2021 will receive a $1,500, bonus payment within 30 days from their start date.
The Supervisor position works on 1st Shift, with some overtime and weekends needed. Candidates within a commutable distance of Madison, WI are encouraged to apply.
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates installation and maintenance of laboratory equipment and space, as applicable.
- Reviews data, as applicable.
- Prepares technical report for clients, as applicable.
- Reviews cost estimates; compiles and provides revenue and forecast information to appropriate Eurofins staff, as applicable.
- Assures staff compliance to SOPs and other regulatory agency guidelines.
- Develops appropriate training plans and ensures staff are trained.
- Develops expertise in operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of complex equipment or software.
- Performs general human resources responsibilities, including recruitment activities, performance evaluations, and progressive discipline.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, recommends solutions, and implements action plans.
- May act as front line contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in Science, or equivalent degree plus 2-5 years related experience and 0-2 years management experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of appropriate regulatory agency guidelines.
- Working knowledge of laboratory operations and an understanding of the technical aspects of the laboratory and/or computers and computer software systems.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.