|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2019|
|Address||5510 Nobel Dr #225|
Company Background: ibidi USA, headquartered in Madison, WI is a leading supplier for functional cell-based assays and advanced products for cellular microscopy. Since its inception, the company has continuously developed innovative functional cell-based assay technologies utilized in academic research, applied testing, biotechnology, and pharma. With revenues growing annually at double-digit rates, it’s clear to see that the exceptional talent, skill, and passion of our employees are the driving forces behind the excellence and success of ibidi.
Position Summary: Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the promotion and sales of products and services offered by ibidi USA, Inc. Both entry level and experienced applicants will be considered for the position.
- Develops and manages assigned sales territory in order to deliver solutions and drive revenue growth.
- Schedules sales calls and travel itinerary to address customer needs and executes sales strategies through timely follow up, including use of CRM.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Travel to participate in trade shows and conventions.
- College degree (BS, MS, or PhD) in Science or Business-related field.
- Research lab, Customer Service, or Sales experience preferred.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are a motivated individual looking for professional growth and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, send your CV and salary history with requirements to: email@example.com.