|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
|Address||8040 Excelsior Dr., Suite 402|
If you are passionate about creating high-quality, innovative software that has the potential to change the game in patient care; if you have the design chops to deliver remarkable user experiences for both consumer and professional applications; if you thrive in a creative environment that will challenge you on a daily basis - then we want to talk to you!
Wellbe is seeking an experienced UX/UI designer with demonstrated experience crafting and designing exceptional digital user experiences for both consumer and professional mobile and web applications. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable conducting user research interviews, designing wireframes and clickable mockups, and producing front-end UI code.
- Actively participate in, and where appropriate lead, the product designing thinking process
- Conduct user research, working with Product Management and Platform teams to refine user input and feedback methodologies
- Translate new product concepts into compelling user experience designs, using visual design and presentation tools
- Work with developers to ensure that design intentions are manifested in code that performs consistently and reliably on all supported devices
- Ensure the ongoing functional and aesthetic excellence of the user experience, interactions, and interfaces
- Develop and maintain documented guidelines for interactivity conventions and UI styles
- Recommend components, tools, techniques and processes to continuously improve design and front-end development efforts
- Experience designing and prototyping sophisticated mobile and web application front-ends
- Ability to understand user needs and to design effective, satisfying solutions to meet those needs
- Familiarity with contemporary web and model design interface conventions and interaction models and the ability to apply those appropriately to a user design challenge
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of design and development teams
- Ability to communicate design intentions verbally and visually, to listen to and incorporate feedback, and to advocate strongly for designs that best meet user needs
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an agile development team environment
- Experience working with product management teams to define user requirements, visual and interaction specifications
- Familiarity with current and emerging mobile/web UI and front-end development standards, programming languages and tools
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- A devotion to personal excellence, continuous improvement, and professional growth by taking on and solving new challenges
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- A demonstrated eye for detail and a focus on quality results with a strong appreciation for the nuances that define an outstanding web user experience
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a development team that relies on effective communication, shared decision-making, and regular pair-programming
- A commitment to keep up with rapidly changing technology trends, tools, and solutions
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Chief Technology Officer.
At Wellbe, we are transforming the patient’s experience of healthcare. With our technology, patients become active partners with their providers to navigate their journeys of care. Our mission is to unleash the full value of the partnership to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable. Please check out our website for additional information about Wellbe, Inc.
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurance; generous family leave policy for maternity, paternity and adoption; paid holidays; self-directed Paid Time Off; flexible schedule; Growth Grant opportunity; on-site fitness facility; free parking and a casual dress code.
How to Apply:
Are you energized by the idea of being challenged to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, growth environment? If so, then please apply and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.